Dulverton Trust Fund
The Dulverton Trust Fund has been established to support small organisations working towards:
- Youth Opportunities
- General Welfare
- Conservation and Preservation
The fund’s main aims are:
- Support local solutions to meet local needs
- Promote community cohesion
- Develop sustainable and supportive communities
- Provide social and educational development opportunities
- Support general conservation and protection of wildlife habitats
- Support the protection of heritage assets and the preservation of heritage skills
Size of grants
You can apply for between £500 and £5,000.
Who can apply?
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- constituted voluntary and community group
- registered charity
- social enterprise
- community interest company (CIC’s will be subject to additional scrutiny as outlined in our grant making policy).
Your organisation must also have an income of under £200,000.
In addition, you must also have the following:
- Governing Document
- 3 unrelated trustees/directors
- Bank account in the name of the organisation
How to apply?
First, please check here: https://www.tworidingscf.org.uk/how-to-apply/ for if you can generally apply to us.
Then, before applying, please read the Dulverton Guidance Notes because the Guidance Notes give you important information about what we are looking for. Please be aware, the Dulverton Trust has strict criteria for what they can and can’t fund. Things they can’t fund includes sport, work that addresses the impact of mental or physical illness or specific health conditions, events and festivals, and capital projects. So you will need to check the guidance carefully.
Then follow the link below to complete the online form. Next, at the end of the application form we are asking you to accept the terms and conditions of holding a grant. This is so that if you are successful, we can make payment more quickly.
We only consider your application complete when we have received all your supporting documents. Either attach them to the application form, or send them to [email protected]
Please note: If you are sending your supporting documents in the post, please can we ask that they are NOT stapled. Thank you so much!
When to apply?
The next deadline is 5th of April 2024, with decisions at the end of June 2024.
There will be a further deadline on the 16th of August 2024, with decisions mid November 2024.
The last deadline will be the 4th of December 2024, with decisions at the end of February 2025.
We will keep the fund open until December 2024. If you miss a deadline, your application will be considered at the next panel.
For those of you who applied before the 4th of December deadline, we aim to contact you with a decision by early March 2024.Apply now