Get to grips with your application with our funding workshops
Two Ridings Community Foundation wants to support the #SmallButVital charitable organisations in North & East Yorkshire with workshops that help grant applicants:
- Understand what is the essential information many funders need from your application
- Get to grips with putting together a good budget for your bid that covers overhead costs
- Learn from other similar groups in your area
- Pick up useful tips and ideas from elsewhere
We do this through our funding workshops – sessions of about 2 hours where you and a small number of other groups can spend time with our grants people (Jackie or Roxanne), our finance expert (Fran) and others who can help you add value to what you do.
We have a series of them coming up over the next few months
- 12th June Harrogate
- 18th June Hull
- 20th June Skipton
- 4th July Ryedale (Malton)
If you are interested in attending or knowing more contact us here.