Resilience Hub Healthcare Staff Wellbeing Fund
The Humber and North Yorkshire Resilience Hub was established February 2021, funded by NHS England. The provision of Resilience Hubs has been developed in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic and is dedicated to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of our health and social care staff, emergency services, and voluntary and community sector organisations and their immediate families. It is part of a network of 40 hubs funded by NHS England across the country.
We are looking to fund genuinely innovative projects designed to engage with health care and emergency services workers who may need support with their mental health and wellbeing. Projects will need to support people to overcome barriers related to accessing health and well-being support to enable them to access Resilience Hub support and/or reduce the likelihood of future escalation of mental health issues and therefore increased risk of requiring high intensity support.
Size of grants
Grants are available of between £5,000 and £25,000 for community groups, small charities and schools working the in ICP (Integrated Care Partnership) area shown above
Who can apply?
Applications will be accepted from:-
- constituted voluntary and community groups
- registered charities
- social enterprises
- community interest companies (CIC’s will be subject to additional scrutiny as outlined in our grant making policy)
- parish councils (provided that the purpose of the grant falls outside of the councils usual remit)
- schools (provided that the purpose of the grant falls outside of the schools usual curricular activities. The income turnover limit does not apply in this case)
You should also have the following:
- A constitution/governing document
- At least 3 unrelated people on your management committee
- Accounts (or if you are recently established a forecast for the year)
- Bank statement in the name of the organisation
As a general guide we consider a small charity to have an income of under £500k per annum. If your income is over this we may still be able to fund you. However we ask that you contact us before making an application.
Our full criteria can be found here: https://www.tworidingscf.org.uk/how-to-apply/
How to apply?
Please use the link below to apply. If you have any trouble with the online form, email: [email protected]
Please read the guidance notes below for further information on the fund and the types of projects that may be supported: Resilience Hub Healthcare Staff Wellbeing
When to apply?
There will be one round which will distribute £200,000. The deadline is 31st October 2022 for decisions early December 2022.Apply